We acknowledge that food vendors may need additional space this year to accommodate a safer work environment. Please keep this in mind when submitting your size requirements on your application.
The following are requirements for food vendors to participate in Goosebump Events.
- Each food Vendor must have and use a hand washing station.
- All Food Vendor staff must wear face masks while on duty.
- Provide hand sanitizer at their location for the public.
- Follow Maricopa County Health Department Requirements as they apply to COVID-19. Visit Maricopa County
The following are additional recommendations:
- Intensify cleaning an disinfection practices.
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize food contact surfaces, food preparation surfaces, and beverage equipment after use
- We discourage ay self-service items by customers and encourage individual size condiment containers
- Barrier between customer and food preparation areas.
- Offering the option to allow for text ordering and text response when orders are completed.